Re: Coordination with GNU Translation Project

    Changwoo> The maintainers don't release a new version just to
    Changwoo> incorporate an updated translation.

They should.  I would, if XEmacs supported translations.  :-(  I don't
recall anything on that list which would be anything like as complex
as an XEmacs release.  Agreed, I might wait a bit, but "a bit" would
be a couple of weeks if I had some translations pending.

IMHO YMMV and all that, but translation is one of the few changes that
can expand your user base by 1 billion in one release.  ;-)