Re: [I18n]Re: Thai XIM

I hope that mlterm also takes into considerations the RTL (Right To
Left) languages. As far as I know these are Hebrew and Arabic.
Actually, BiDi (Bi Directional) might be more suitable then RTL in this
context since users of these languages do expect to be able to combine
the other direction too. And by that I mean have Hebrew/Arabic text
combined with other languages text.