Re: Unidentified subject!

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> >   'The Detailed Node Listing' is used in Texinfo for the more detailed
> >   part of the master menu.  The first part of this menu lists just the
> >   chapters, appendices, indeces, etc, while the second part lists also
> >   all sections, subsections, etc.  Note that this is just the prefered
> >   name of calling this second part.
>
> We should take the translations from the gnu-i18n project for consistency.

Do you mean the Free Translation Project?

I checked the last alpha of texinfo.  But the 'The Detailed Node
Listing', `subsection', etc. are not marked as translatable strings.
So the translation teams does not know about that..  (I'm a member of
the Korean team.)

BTW, the texinfo document format is being internationalized.  In the
alpha, doc/txi-{de,cs,no}.tex files contain the translations for TeX
outputs.  But there's no translation for Info outputs.

--
Changwoo Ryu