(Fwd) Slovak Keyboards

Hi!

 I don't know, where should I post this message, but I thing, that
this is not so wrong place.

 I have tested Slovak (sk) keyboards from RedHat 5.2 in my hamm box,
and they worked fine. I know, that slovak locales will be present in
slink release, but slovak keyboards are missing from kbd-0.96-11-
data.deb in slink and in potato, too. The kbd-package maintainer is
not responding.

 I hope, that slink will include slovak keyboards.

 Thanks,
  Miro.

--
  .~.     Miroslav Vasko
  /V\     vasko@ies.sk

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,