Re: internationalising boot-floppies

> We have at least Spanish, French, and cz (Czech?) translations
> already.  I am working on Finnish and I know there are other
> translation efforts underway.

I'd be happy to do an Esperanto translation if someone would tell me
how. I think I could convert dozens of people to using Debian if I
could advertise an installation procedure that works in Esperanto.

There is a slight problem, however: I would need 12 characters from
Latin-3.

Is this possible? Can anyone tell me what to do?

Edmund