Re: How to write in Japanese under GTK ?

Ionutz Borcoman wrote:
> Can someone please give me some hints (in English) on how to code some
> labels under X Windows in order to obtain some hiragana ? I change the
> font and I display different things in Japanese, but I have no control
> on what I display. How do I control what I display ?

I guess you'll receive more answers if you would write to a japanese
list.  I don't know if they exist but I'm sure.  There is debian.org.jp
and since not all japanese developers are speaking english there must
be such a list.

Please contact maehara@debian.org for further information about the
lists.

Regards,