Re: consistent keyboard config

Marco d'Itri writes:
 > The only think is missing (apart better macros) is the configuration program.
 > You should ask kbd maintainer if he can improve it, otherwise we will
 > have to find someone.

No problem as long as I understand what you'd like it to do. I tokk
over kbd maintainance from Vincent some weeks ago, but only uploaded
an experimental version (which might quite soon give birth to an
alternative to "kbd", as the upstream maintainer doesn't seem to have
any will of looking at what I did :(

I've quite hacked the "kbdconfig" script, so I think I can go on for
your purpose.

I'll try to read the previous threads about that this WE (kept them
but couldn't find time)

--
Yann Dirson  <dirson@univ-mlv.fr>        | Stop making M$-Bill richer & richer,
alt-email: <ydirson@a2points.com>        |     support Debian GNU/Linux: