consistent keyboard config

Hi! What's going on? Have we all been caught by the xlib6g recompiling
festival? :-)

I remember someone (Marcus?) promised the specs for an improved set
of kbd maps, using m4. Are they available somewhere?

I have been playing with XKB and will try to post next week a little
description on the three different ways to describe a keyboard map
with this new X extension. Perhaps we can hack kbdconfig to accept
the same syntax. (One config file for both kbd and XKB would be nice).

Also there have been some offers from the debian-l10n-spanish people
to work on i18n of the installation, following Sven ideas, so perhaps
we should try to engage this keyboard config in the projected installation
process.

--
Enrique Zanardi					ezanardi@noah.dfis.ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental