Re: Hurd and the archive

Steven Chamberlain, le Wed 08 May 2013 18:36:33 +0100, a écrit :
> My idea would be to look at the (I estimate) 90+ packages that are
> out-of-date in sid on GNU/Hurd but not other arches, and were not
> already removed by #704477.  This includes some important ones like
> gcc-4.8, gdb.

gcc-4.8 was actually broken by a patch addition to fix gdb which was
actually already backported to upstream 4.8 :)

git is a very new one, previous uploads just built fine with the whole
testsuite. tar trips on one very specific testcase about symlinks. The
grub2 looks like a transient misbuild. I guess the (built) experimental
version will get uploaded soon anyway.

But yes, now that wheezy is out we can get these fixed.

Samuel