Re: NMUs?

I'll have a look at pvm if nobody beats me to it.

Svante Signell, le Fri 19 Aug 2011 17:41:30 +0200, a écrit :
> Yes I know that pvm will be superseeded by *mpi*

Well, that's a very long story. EuroThe PVM/MPI conference conference
got renamed to just EuroMPI only very recently ;) I thus expect packages
to still be using PVM for like 10 years or more...

> but until then, it would be nice to have all the on pvm depending
> packages built.

Yep!

> See also your reply on the DH-ML:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd/2011/05/msg00062.html

Yep, I agree with myself, at least I'm coherent on this one :)

Samuel