cdrom interface?

Hello,

There are quite a few packages out there which depend on the cdrom
interface. I'm wondering whether we could just provide the linuxish
interface for it in e.g. sys/cdrom.h. Most of the ioctls should
be working fine, only the data read ones would only work with a
kernel implementation. That should bring us easy compatibility with
a lot of packages, while leaving just a few bits to change for a
userland-cd-driver-compatible interface.

Thoughts?

Samuel