Re: X.Org again

On 5/9/06, Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> wrote:
I think you got two options here: Either use Samuel Thibault's X11R7
packages at

deb http://dept-info.labri.fr/~thibault/debian-hurd/ ./

or replace your unstable sources.list entry with a snapshot line from
before X11R7 hit unstable (and made X.org uninstallable on hurd-i386)

deb http://snapshot.debian.net/archive/2006/04/11/debian unstable main

I did not really test either, so it might not work.

Also, in the second case probably pinning that supplemental source at
a priority below 500 would be a good idea (IMO)

--
Regards,
EddyP