X.Org again

Hi again,
I've been trying Hurd fro a bit more, and now I've managed to get an old computer for tests. In my virtual machines, I installed X.Org without problems about a month ago. However, now when I do "apt-get install x-window-system-core", I get an error like "Depends: xorg but it is not going to be installed". If I try again "apt-get install x-window-system-core xorg" I get a bunch of messages talking about dependencies. Should I add any repository further than debian and gnuab ones? Or should I make any other procedure for getting x.org running (and even better Gnome or XFCE... ;-).

Thanks in advance,
Serras

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto. http://es.voice.yahoo.com