Please put hurd_20050513-6 on hold

Hi,

the latest upload of the hurd package (20050513-7) seems to have
destabilizing effects on the system, most notably making apt-get
operations hang.

I tried to rebuild it with various parts (binutils, glibc) of the
toolchain exchanged with older versions, but was not able to produce a
stable package again.  As I will be mostly offline over the next week at
debconf, I can only advise you all to keep using 20050513-6.

If anybody has some more insight (especially if they rebuilt the current
source package with the current toolchain, and it works for them), I'd
be interested to know.

Michael

--
Michael Banck