Isn't it time for thinking about K11?

Hi,

 I think it would be great if we can have a release now with a lot of new exciting progress like gnome, Xorg ... and buildd setup... So if we could work on a way to make the live CD (from superunprivileged.org) it would be great. It shouldn't be that tough

1. Mount a GNU/Hurd partition from the live CD
2. Copy the stuff to the partition
3. Configure grub to boot from the harddisk.

It would be great to work with those who made the live CD (I'm volunteering for it).

Another thing would be to have a qemu image with network and X. It would really help to demo the progress of GNU/Hurd. http://www.zabor.org/balrog/hurd/.

These to things will get more people to help GNU/Hurd.

Looking forward to your comments.

Regards
Praveen A

--
"Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history.
`Don't bother us with politics', respond those who don't want to learn."