Re: Booting The Debian GNU/Hurd get locked

Thanks!

After disabling some devices and changing my module in grub to a one long line, I've succeeded to boot grub successfully!

I native-installed it twice and I'm going to configure the network and install some packages in the next few days.

Thanks,

Yuval

Patrick Strasser wrote:

Yuval Tanny schrieb:

I don't sure. That is my /proc/interrupts on GNU/Linux:

Better use "lspci -v" . This gives you slightly more information than you need, but you'll be able to identify the exact devices and which IRQ they use. You can definitely disable your soundcard, as sound is currently not supported.

The FAQ is not very verbose about IRQ sharing, espacially in finding the responsible devices. Mayby I have som spare time in the next days and send a diff to the web list.

Patrick