Re: Booting The Debian GNU/Hurd get locked

I don't sure. That is my /proc/interrupts on GNU/Linux:

          CPU0
 0:   12000864    IO-APIC-edge  timer
 1:      13008    IO-APIC-edge  i8042
 8:          4    IO-APIC-edge  rtc
 9:          0   IO-APIC-level  acpi
12:     834569    IO-APIC-edge  i8042
14:      56385    IO-APIC-edge  ide0
15:     221541    IO-APIC-edge  ide1
16:      58583   IO-APIC-level  eth0
19:    1017061   IO-APIC-level  radeon@pci:0000:02:00.0
20:          0   IO-APIC-level  ohci_hcd
21:          0   IO-APIC-level  ohci_hcd
22:          0   IO-APIC-level  ehci_hcd, NVidia nForce2
NMI:          0
LOC:   12000722
ERR:          0
MIS:          0

It seems that my usb share with my chipset (?). I don't have outside devices connected to the computer.

Thanks,

Yuval

pietro wrote:

Yuval Tanny said:

When I'm trying to boot, the system crash (not responding). the last
thing from the boot process is this message:

do you have any devices that share irq's. gnu mach doens't hadle shared
irq's and crash.

pietro.