Re: blank screen after executing console command...

After tic execution I logged on as single user mode.  My mistake, but
I still needed to do the tic command...

Any ways, I tried modifications over /libexec/runsystem.gnu, adding
/etc/default/hurd-console and after some tweaks it worked out (I don't
have /etc/9x15.bdf, and I haven't installed X yet)...  I guess after
installing X, probably I can specify the font and use the X stuff for
keyboard...

Thanks a lot,

Javier.