Re: blank screen after executing console command...

Hello,

Yes, under /etc/ttys there are several ttys, between them the one you
used as example.  When performing "ps auxww" (hoping it's same as in
linux), then I don't see /libexec/runtty running, but the
/libexec/runtty exists also.  I tried to call it by hand but I get (I
know it was wrong, but at least I wanted to know availability to
execute):

getty[11]:  Bad syntax

Is there something to be done to call runtty automatically so that
console can be called?  By the way after reboot I get automatically
logged on as root, is that the normal behavior?

Thx,

--
Javier-Elias Vasquez-Vivas