RE:

I don't have a problem with rpctrace, there is just a project out on
Savannah about cleaning up the output to make it more readable.  As for the
fatfs, let me see what I can do.  What's the preferred method for creating
the partition(s)?

Which reminds me.  Not to jump topics in a thread but is there a native
partition utility in the Hurd?  I don't see fdisk, pdisk, cfdisk or any
others that I know???

Thanks again!!

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell