Re: Debootstrap on GNU/Hurd Status

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 09:52:17AM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> Have you actually tried it?  What did you do to chain to this from the
> Hurd's init sequence?  I was looking at this the other day, and there
> seemed to be a couple choices.  I didn't figure out which one was best.

You replace /libexec/runsystem, which is already managed by Debian
alternatives, so you can just give the one in the sysvinit package a higher
priority.  How to actually create such a script for use with sysvinit is a
different question, I am sure I included an answer to that in my patch or
some mailing list discussion on that topic.

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/