K3 images

I am back on task.

I will probably do a "test of build system" installation tomorrow once I
have completed the migration to debian-cd 2.2.16

Anyone got any ideas about documentation to be included?

Any extra features?

Any issues I should be aware of?

I will be trying to get xfree86 working.
The final images should be ready in 5-7 days, DV.

Jigdo

I will give as much notice as possible about when I freeze my archive
before the final build.

The boot floppies are the same as K2, but baseGNU.tgz and its derived
floppy set will be different.  baseGNU etc could give problems as the
jigdo build process will see them and not include them in the template for
CD1.  Any ideas?

Phil.

     I sell GNU/Linux & GNU/Hurd CDs.   See http://www.copyleft.co.nz