high resolution textmode?

Congratulations to all the Hurd team. For a Linux-based Debian user,
transition is quite smooth, more than expected at least.

Ok. I don't mind I cannot use X in the K2 series. Anyway, I've never
been able to run X properly in GNU/Hurd.  But I would like to know
whether there is any way of getting a high resolution console to work
with.  I mean, after using SVGATextMode and Framebuffer in GNU/Linux
and FreeBSD, I just can't stand 80x25 text modes.  Is there anything
similar to Linux' "vga=0x317" option?

By the way, I assume SVGAlib is not yet working, is it?

Thanks for your work. All the best.

	carleos