----- Forwarded message from Jarkko Hietaniemi <jhi@iki.fi> -----

	version=2.43

> BTW, nobody mentioned the Hurd yet ?
> (I see a README.hurd, last updated in 1999.)

The guy who used to do Hurd testing is no more replying to his email....

> Yes, in fact the desire is for recent glibcs (2.3.1 for example) and smokes
> under an utf8 locale. Please try to smoke 5.8.1-to-be also, as Jarrko is

Well, RH 8.0 is just convenient in that the *default* locales are UTF-8-ied.

> trying to get a RC1 out.
>
> Jarkko, is it a good idea if I put a test to see whether all sig numbers

Yes, Raffael? :-)

> are > 0 ? (to track the uncanny RTMIN==-1 problem)

I asked Leon Brocard to test a simple Configure tweak to the effect,
and he asked from someone else, but so far neither of them has actually
tried it on Gentoo.  The tweak is at about line #18728 change

	else {

	else if ($2 >= 0) {

The script is signal.awk.

--