Re: K2 images

On Fri, Feb 28, 2003 at 09:44:48AM +0100, pancake wrote:

> Why not use lsh instead of OpenSsh? I think that in hurd project there
> are more political reasons than security ones.

> http://www.lysator.liu.se/~nisse/lsh/

While this might be true in the general sense - A GNU Project should
prefer GNU software - Debian GNU/Hurd is not a GNU Project.  In the
context of Debian, it's probably better to prefer OpenSSH since it's the
more expected package.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
You will pay for your sins!

If you have already paid, please disregard this message.