Re: K2 images

pancake <sergipop@mx3.redestb.es> writes:

> Why not use lsh instead of OpenSsh? I think that in hurd project
> there are more political reasons than security ones.

Well, it's true that lsh is a "GNU Project", while openssh is not. But
that probably doesn't matter much in a debian context.

As the lsh author, I'd be happier if lsh promotion didn't stop after
explaining why lsh is more true to the gnu spirit in some way or the
other, but also tried to explain that lsh a generally nice program
with some cool features that one can't live without.

There are several reasons why one might choose lsh over openssh, which
ones are relevant depend on context.

Regards,
/Niels