Re: old GNU tarball

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 03:42:04PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> Well, I am certainly not going to put a 14 mb compressed binary tar file
> into contrib/marcus that I didn't procude myself.

can't you just untar, unpack hurd and e2fsprogs into the tree, and entar?

i think that should be enough, the rest of upgrades are not critical.

--
Robert Millan

"Omnis enim res, quad dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."

"For if a thing is not diminished by being shared with others, it is
not rightly owned if it is only owned and not shared."

		Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)