vmware and hurd problem.

List,

Today i fetched debian/hurd ISO Image, I'm not sure where i got it from, as
i downloaded the first image
i found from a google search and unfortunatelly it was an italian version
(which isn't my native language,
but that wasn't the problem at all). I installed it inside vmware 3.1.1
(build 1790), and everything went ok,
the problem is that when hurd is booting it blocks when the following
message is shown:

"Hurd server bootstrap: ext2fs.static[hd0s2] exec init"

I've done an extensive lookup about this issue, looked the faq, looked
google and newsgroup and
seems there's no info on this matter, does anyone have any clue ? perhaps
any change on the grub
line ?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers,