Re: fdisk

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 06:54:37PM -0700, James Morrison wrote:

> parted 1.6 has support for the GNU Hurd.  I have a working copy of
> parted 1.6.0pre6.  Thanks Neal.  I think someone should add an fdisk
> type front end to parted and take out *fdisk from the util-linux
> source.

I really think the right solution is to make sure that a GNU utility
covers every piece that we need from util-linux so we can just mark it
as not-for-us.  The util-linux stuff, by definition, isn't trying to
be portable, and I think it's a square-peg-round-hole type of problem.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
I reincarnated for this?