Re: where do NEW packages go?

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 01:51:07PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> > I don't tag anyone as "friend or enemy". My post was not a complain but
> > merely a reference to bug #146396, open for interpretation.
> So,so reference, but in which context? To make my position appear as
> Hurd hater?

Of course not, bug #146396 is an example of a situation where a maintainer
has to deal with a Hurd-related issue. You're tagging yourself as
"Hurd hater" but i haven't said anything to make you think that. In fact,
I haven't stated anything at all.

You certainly don't appear like a "Hurd hater" to me, since you
manifested interest in the past on wether liballegro works on the Hurd.

Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992