Re: where do NEW packages go?

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 01:51:07PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:

> > I don't tag anyone as "friend or enemy". My post was not a complain but
> > merely a reference to bug #146396, open for interpretation.
>
> So,so reference, but in which context? To make my position appear as
> Hurd hater?

Of course not, bug #146396 is an example of a situation where a maintainer
has to deal with a Hurd-related issue. You're tagging yourself as
"Hurd hater" but i haven't said anything to make you think that. In fact,
I haven't stated anything at all.

You certainly don't appear like a "Hurd hater" to me, since you
manifested interest in the past on wether liballegro works on the Hurd.

--
Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992