Re: where do NEW packages go?

On Sun, May 19, 2002 at 12:41:38PM +0200, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> Robert, what is your problem? You provided an untested patch, coming
> with this attitude like "You are are either friend or enemy of Hurd".
> I told you to contact the upstream (since he is a bit touchy in such
> issues) and test the damn thing. Did you? No? WHY NOT? Can you provide
> enough success reports with your patch?

There's no problem, you asked me to contact upstream and that's what I'll do.

I don't tag anyone as "friend or enemy". My post was not a complain but
merely a reference to bug #146396, open for interpretation.

> I won't make such changes behind the upstream's back.

What do you mean with that?

Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992