Re: usage of reserved C++-keyword in cthreads.h

On Sun, Feb 10, 2002 at 05:51:30PM +0100, Niels Möller wrote:

> Last time this issue was discussed, the message from the Hurd
> developers was that Hurd system header files are for C programs, and
> that they're unwilling to solve C++-programmer's problems. Or
> something like that.

> Do you have a concrete suggestion for how to solve the problem, to
> the satisfaction of both C and C++ programmers?

On IRC, I simply advise people to wish Jeroen, Marcus and the pthreads
folks well.  Their implementation is unlikely to have the same C++
issues that cthreads does.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
I want to go live with the guy who came up with the phrase "Free like
beer"