Re: Compiling leafnode: MAXPATHLEN issue

tb@becket.net (Thomas Bushnell, BSG) writes:

> This is just not ever right; the advice you were given was incorrect.
> You should always use dynamic allocation; you should also change
> MAXPATHLEN to the Posix names (PATH_MAX) and use them the Posix way.

I'm sorry; I had forgotten the context.  The advice you were given is
a plausible way to get the application running.  I was incorrectly
taking you to be the Debian maintainer.

You can certainly ask for advice here about how to compile something,
but you should definitely file a normal Debian bug report on the
package if it doesn't compile.  We can then work with the Debian
package maintainer to get a proper fix installed.