Hurd instalation

List,

I've been trying to install the HURD on my computer. I'm using some
documents online to help me (like http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-cd)
but that doesn't stop me from having problems. The basic system was
installed without much throuble (and the help from the doc.). The problem is
being the cdrom. My cd is on Primary slave, a SONY and under etc/fstab i've
added the line:
/dev/hd1s1    /cdrom    ext2    rw    1    1

I've tried to start it, by:
settrans -a /cdrom /hurd/isofs /dev/hd1s1
but it says that /dev/hd1s1 does not exist or 'address error' (or something
like that)
I've created the device, with MAKEDEV but no result. How can i fix this
problem?

And also the booting method is being a problem. After all the boot
processes, and instalations, i still have to boot from floppy?!? If not, i
need help on this one too.

Thank you,
Leonardo Custodio
<<+ Debian Linux: Resistance is futile! +>>
<<+ "The darker side of C++" +>>
<<+ e-mail: coldwater@uol.com.br +>>