termios in lpr, beav.

        Hi,

        Appart from the MAX* issues, we have termios issues:

        The termios of GNU/Linux and GNU/Hurd are, it seems to me,
      quite different.  Is this because we are not yet using libio?
      If so, roll on libio!

        I didn't know what to do about the following undeclareds:
      XCASE, OCRNL, ONLRET, ONOCR (which AFAICS provide various text
      translations) so I give up with that.

        On a different but related note:  what is the GNU/Hurd
      equivalent of:

         ioctl (0, TCSETAW, &ntermio);

        (where ntermio is declared "struct termios ntermio")

        Paul.

--
Paul.Emsley@chem.gla.ac.uk
 http://www.chem.gla.ac.uk/~paule