openssh on hurd

Hi everybody

I just re-installed the HURD yesterday, and successfully recompiled
Now I want to use openssh on this box and if possible the latest
I had some troubles with MAXHOSTNAMELEN which I defined as 256 as told
to me by some guys from #hurdfr on opn .

finally openssh compiled ok, but the problem is that it lacks a random
number generator to create the seeds.
I read that I could use prngd but I had troubles as well.

I think I read something on this topic once on the mailing list, but I
can find it anylonger.

If somebody successfully compiled and use an openssh daemon on Hurd,
please let me know.

Jerome Magnin
The only secure computer is one that's unplugged, locked in a safe,
and buried 20 feet under the ground in a secret location... and i'm
not even too sure about that one"--Dennis Huges, FBI.