Re: Success with Hurd XFree86 - Notes

Here's where I got the info for the mouse setup.

http://kt.zork.net/debian-hurd/dh20000712_54_print.html

Well, I finally got my copy of "Programming Under Mach"
from an out of print book dealer. Adding this to my shiny
new copy of "Debugging with GDB," I am getting dangerously
close to being able to port some programs to Hurd :-)

I never did fully understand how to make a proper deb though. I
have compiled tons of tarballs in Linux to /usr/local but am still
pretty mystified as to where stuff should go in a real deb.

Well, time to brush up on the subject I suppose.

- Doug