F2 CDs -> dependencies

The Hurd F2 CDs have started their convoluted journey.  The process of
selecting what goes on each CD is nearly automated.  This means that the
difference between Main and extra has become much sharper, the Main CD is
more useful, and the extra CD less so.  However, I do not think that the
differentiation is quite complete.

It is now possible to identify packages that will not install because of
dependency problems.  I have been looking closely at the *_hurd-i386.deb's
and their equivelents in the old style archive, and could prepare a list
of these packages with unmet dependencies.  Would this be a useful
exercise?  Would people like further information in this list, if so what?

Phil.

-
  Philip Charles; 39a Paterson St., Dunedin, New Zealand; +64 3 4882818
     philipc@copyleft.co.nz - preferred.           philipc@debian.org