Re: F2 CDs -> dependencies

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 11:01:50AM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:

> It is now possible to identify packages that will not install because of
> dependency problems.  I have been looking closely at the *_hurd-i386.deb's
> and their equivelents in the old style archive, and could prepare a list
> of these packages with unmet dependencies.  Would this be a useful
> exercise?  Would people like further information in this list, if so what?

Yes please.  When I first started running the Turtle's Marcus was
handing me lists of programs to build based on priority / known
workingness / etc.  Now that those are all in there, it would be
useful to have a way of choosing which packages came next.

So far I've been choosing based on my own priorities.  That means I've
done a bunch of games, and not much else. =)

tks,
Jeff Bailey