Re: NTP + Build updates

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> I am currently deep into turtle development, so all feature requests are
> welcome.

Another thing: From what I've seen, there is a one-day (typical) delay
between when a dependency has been built and when dependees are ready,
because turtle wants to install dependencies only from the ftp server
(where they have to go through the dinstall routine).

It would be fine if turtle could access packages built by itself
immediately, cutting short the round trip around ftp.debian.org. Maybe
this is already possible by some set-up tricks, and Jeff has just not
done it, though?

--
Robbe