Re: Second version of my (german) article on Hurd

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> > One question: Should I use "Translatoren" or "Translators"? I
> > thought "Translatoren" would be used in german Hurd
> > documentation...
>
> I use Übersetzer, because that's what they are. I don't know if
> there is german Hurd documentation but the articles I wrote. I think
> it is silly to use german declensions or conjugations for foreign
> words, like "Votet euren Lieblingssong". It only leads to confusion
> [1].

Hi Marcus, Hi Farid,

first: I already sent the article to Pro-Linux (new, new, version at
http://hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de/~moritz/hurd-artikel.html ;) and one of
the team, who answered me, likes the article. :) He told me that after
reading it he will install Hurd, too. :) He told me it would be
published monday or thursday.

But, now, i really don't know wether it would be better to write
'Uebersetzer' or 'Translator'... :-/

	moritz
--
Moritz Schulte <moritz@chaosdorf.de> http://hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de/~moritz/