Second version of my (german) article on Hurd

Hi,

first, I want to thank everybody, who gave me feedback on my Hurd
article - I think I've fixed most things. I was a bit busy, so it took
some for this second version... Here it is:
http://hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de/~moritz/hurd-artikel.html

It would be great, if you could tell me what you think about it and
wether it's ready for publishing at http://www.pro-linux.de. :)

One question: Should I use "Translatoren" or "Translators"? I thought
"Translatoren" would be used in german Hurd documentation...

        bye and thanks,
	moritz
--
Moritz Schulte <moritz@chaosdorf.de> http://hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de/~moritz/