Re: Developer coming up ;-)

On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 03:51:42AM +0200, Andreas Rottmann wrote:

> On the gcc compile (also attemting to build the package), it choked in
> libobjc, missing gc.h and the like. I think I figured out that one
> needs libgc, which seems not to be ported. I will try disabling ObjC
> GC on the next HURD reboot.

Libobjc in GCC can  optionally be compiled with  libgc support, but it is not
strictly necessary. Please try to see if you can compile gobjc and libobjc
without this option. I'm quite interested in seeing an Objective-C compiler
working under the HURD.

I'd have  tried that a while back excpet that I'm still struggling with my
HURD setup, mostly hardware problems.

Igor