Re: libnss-2 problems?

On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 11:59:18AM -0500, Daniel Burrows wrote:

> > >   Ah, I see.  That fixed it.  Thanks!
> >
> > That didn't really fix it, it worked around it. I would appreciate more info
> > on this. For example, ping dies with a Bus error when the db is in the file.
>
>   Well, that's what I meant :P
>
>   I could try to look at it if I get time, but..

I suggest we wait until I updated glibc. Maybe things have to shake out a
bit. I really didn't give much care in which order I compiled the packages
to update (because I lost Bens mail which explained which order is good).

[lftp]

>   If you think I should rm it from incoming, I can,

Not at all! I am very happy you uploaded it, thanks a lot.

> but I figure that a
> version that can at least display a prompt is a real improvement :-)

:)

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de