X is "working"

Hello,

I have X "working" now, which means that it works for a while, then
crashes/freezes up sooner or later, I'm trying to investigate it right
now. Also I have had xterms dying with unkown signal 32.

The process was pretty simple, I downloaded the patch that adds kbd and
mouse translators and applied it to the CVS hurd. After fixing some
rejects in trans/Makefile, it compiled and installed cleanly. I used the
Hurd binaries for X from the xfree86 site. Then I set up the translators
and modified my Linux XF86Config as per instructions on
http://f77.nop.or.jp/. That's all.

Regards,

Pontus