new web pages

Hello Gordon Matzigkeit!

 On , 28 April 1999 at 09:25:48, you wrote:

 > http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd.new/
 >
 > Please send any comments on these pages to debian-hurd.

Unfortunately I only get help-hurd, but I still would like
to mention some issues:

- netscape deals well with the pages, but that black look
  is a little bit strange
- lynx deals well with the pages, the menue appears on top
  of the pages and I really see no problems here
- W3 together with xemacs does it's best, but the paragraphs
  look rather strange because the black border sometimes
  surrounds the text instead of a straight rectangular block

I would suggest to switch from black to silver for a
friendlier look and I would also like to suggest that
the menue just preceeds everything else so that it appears
at the top of each page (the latter would also be more
efficient in terms of screen real-estate).

/bye
Dirk