Re: new web pages

I'm quite pleased with the new Hurd pages.  Some comments:

The list of "advantages of the Hurd" sometimes has headings that start
with "it's" and one "it is".  It should either be all "it's" or all
"it is".

When I click on many of the items I get separate pages for those
items, but I start a little down, because of the gratuitous use of #
syntax in the URL.  This problem happens for the links "Thu GNU Hurd",
"About the Hurd", "About Microkernels", "Trying out the Hurd",
"Getting Help", "Software", and "Acknoweldgements".  I'd like to see
the # syntax dropped from the URL for these items.

The items underneath "Getting Help" and "Software" also contain #
syntax, which points into the middle of very short pages.  I find this
confusing at best.  Perhaps we could have the items underneath
"Getting Help" and "Software" not be links at all.  I think that would
be easier to understand.

Also, would it be possible to indent slightly the subheadings under
"The GNU Hurd", "Getting Help", and "Software"?  That would help show
the structure.

Thomas