Let's talk about intermediate release...
I have some free time now, and want to focus on an intermediate release of
Debian GNU/Hurd. No CD, no base disks, just the stuff on the ftp archive
and some nice installation instructions, to get developers on board.
Please let me know what you thing is missing on this list:
* ae, dpkg, egcs, perl, findutils need an update. [Marcus]
* Check remaining packages in base thoroughly. [Marcus]
* GNU inetutils (coming soon). [Marcus+ ? ]
* ext2utils, glibc [gordon]
* boot procedure (sysv vs bsd).
* make sure network works.
I have more detailed bug lists on my disk, and lists of packages and open
issues (the lists are quite long, and detailed. If you are interested, drop
me an email, otherwise I won't bother you with them).
Expected time frame: two-three weeks.
`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' Debian http://www.debian.org finger brinkmd@
Marcus Brinkmann GNU http://www.gnu.org master.debian.org
Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de for public PGP Key
http://homepage.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/Marcus.Brinkmann/ PGP Key ID 36E7CD09