New Hurd pages available for preview

Hi,

I've assembled the new web pages for the Hurd. They can preview under
http://www.gnu.org/software/hurdtest/hurd.html.

I'd like you to comment on them before they are released finally. Please
report about thing like:
- non-working links
- missing copyright notices
- browsers that have problems with the colors
- and any other errors, flaws and inconsistencies

Note that the pages are not yet under CVS. This will hopefully happen
soon (I installed Debian GNU/Linux on my main computer, but din't get
the ISDN card working yet).

Some small questions arose while doing work on the pages:

- The pattern for the copyright notice (boilerplate) states copyright
1998. Should this be updated to 1999?

- Are there local copies of the FAQs and the Idiot's guide on
www.gnu.org?

- There recently was an update to the Hurd reference manual. Has it been
incorporated in the online versions?

- Is the Idiot's guide up to date? It looks like, but I'm not shure
since I havn't seen an anouncement.

- There is Hurd support in XFree86 3.3.3. Has it been tested with
up-to-date Hurd systems, so that we can faithfully recommend it?

I would like to hear from you.

-- Matthias