Re: My two (worthless) cents

On Sat, 16 Jan 1999, M.C. Vernon wrote:

> > reboot to try it).  And ext2fs has got some serious bugs.... I've had to
> > reboot many many times due to it dying.
>
> I've not had problems with this ATM....

Try running 'updatedb'.  That's what caused my system to reboot last.  I
got some nice 'gratuitous errors' from /dev/fd, and then "Computer bought
it" a bit later.  Then ext2fs died, and it rebotoed. :)

> How did you install?

marcus(?)'s gnu-19990104(?), then added some packages.

> I'm not sure what you mean by not usable - have you set up the network
> (settransing /servers/socket/2)?

Yep.  The network seems to work... sometimes... it seems pfinet doesn't
seem to support an ls -l (Operation Not Supported).

> The kernel source packages.

Um,m.. k. :P

--- Max/TazQ/MTFFM/Whatever My Nickname Is Today (http://crazy.ml.org)

Warning: This email is for informational purposes only.  Do not ingest,
digest, reject, inject, deject, osmose or otherwise process this email.
If taken internally, seek psychiatric help immediately.